Here are just a few of the big benefits to becoming a Partner of this exclusive event:
- Unique Marketing Approach - In today's tough economic climate, you need to stand out from the competition using creative and effective marketing techniques - Withington Manor Horse Trials represents a very different marketing approach.
- High Profile Event - Withington Horse Trials is one of the most demanding one-day events in the country. Over 1500 people are directly involved in this year's event and hundreds more members of the public will attend. Furthermore, we are oversubscribed every year. In 2008 we had to turn away 112 riders.
- Targeted Marketing - over 1500 people are involved in the event. 72% of those live within a 75-mile radius of Cheltenham. Over 250 members of the public were attracted to the event last year with little sought after publicity. Continuing high profile public relations activity means many more publicity opportunities for 2013.
- Affluent Attendees - 63% of competitors and 52% of spectators fall into the "AB" socio-economic group.
- Publicity - through the organising body, local press and other event efforts. In 2008 we appeared in 40 local papers in the Southwest on three separate occasions, during which our partners were often mentioned.
- Profile - you'll enjoy an association with a sport that continues to grow in popularity with both competitors and public alike. Badminton Horse Trials is the second largest spectator event in Britain, after Silverstone.
- Equal Marketing Opportunities - Eventing is one of the few sports where men and women compete on an equal footing.
- Excellence - a sport where Britain has won more medals at World Championship and Olympic levels than any other nation.
... And It's Affordable! - There are many different levels of partnership available to suit every marketing budget.
Last year one of our Sponsors wrote to say; "Thank you for making us all so welcome at the horse trials on Saturday. We had a lovely day and it was really interesting for me to see how it all operates in practice."
Please get in touch with us to discuss your requirements on (01242) 890 451 or firstname.lastname@example.org